::UPDATE As of September 8, 2020::
The health and well-being of your pet is our top priority. As news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community continues to develop we are monitoring the situation closely. We apologize for any inconvenience and will continue to care for you and your pets in the safest manner possible.
At this time, our clinic remains open and is operating under regular business hours while our Lobby remains CLOSED.
We are offering two options at this time:
1. We are now allowing one person into the building to
accompany their pet. Masked are REQUIRED to enter.
2. We are still offering complete curbside service. *This means that a technician will come to you, take the history and take your pet into the hospital for treatment.
*Please call when you arrive to our parking lot and tell the receptionists what number spot in which you are parked, as well as which option you prefer.
*Or you can receive complete care from the parking lot. The doctor will perform the exam and call you with recommendations. The treatment will be performed and your pet will be returned to you in the parking lot.
* Medications and food will be delivered to you curbside. Please call ahead, so that we have the products ready for you. Call us when you get here and we will take care of payment over the phone and the products will be brought to you.
* Surgery check in will be done in the parking lot. A technician will come to you, review consent forms and requests, and will take your pet into the hospital at that time. The doctor will call you when surgery is completed. When you arrive at the hospital for pick up, call and we will bring your pet to you and go over discharge instructions in the parking lot.
* We do have an online store available to have medications and food sent directly to your home.
Thank you again for all your patience as we try to navigate this uncharted territory.
Looking forward to seeing you again!
The Doctors and Staff of Ark Animal Hospital
Please call with any questions or concerns.